All Souls College in Oxford is of the Faithful Departed, of Oxford. This College was founded by Henry VI and Henry Chichele (fellow of New College and Archbishop of Canterbury), in 1438. Presently, this a research institution and does not have undergraduate members. Fellows of All Souls College are actively involved in supervision and research.
All Souls had two functions namely Religious and Academic. The warden and the 40 students of this college were required to pray continuously for the brave who had fallen in long wars with France
All Souls was built at the heart of the University of Oxford opposite Radcliffe Camera. From the Radcliffe Square is the eastern side of Hawksmoor’s quadrangle, the ‘grand dormitory’ of fellows’ rooms, with common rooms on the ground floor can be gazed and very popular sight for taking pictures among tourist.
Address: Oxford OX1 4AL
Tel: 01865 279379