Plan your trip before you Visit Oxford to experience one of the most historical and beautiful English counties.
Oxford is known as the “city of dreaming spires” and enchanting British architecture to inspire visitors. Visit to Oxford City may appear to come out of a fairy-tale with its beautiful honey-coloured lime stone from Cotswold. Get inspired by joining a walking tour of Oxford city, which inspired countless young minds, thinkers, scientist, film makers and poets. Click here for Top 37 Things to do in Oxford
- Join a Free Walking Tour of Oxford University, Bodleian Library and City. Visit historical great dining halls and the oldest colleges of the world famous Oxford University, learn about unknown University traditions and famous student anecdotes.
- On this famous tour visit magical sights of Narnia, Alice in Wonderland, The Twin Towers of J. R. R. Tolkein, Harry Potter and Inspector Morse sites. Also visit the most haunted sites of Oxford and be prepared to meet the real and unreal in Oxford.
- Explore historic Oxford with and learn in detail history and traditions of University of Oxford, Bodleain Library & City . Join our recommended Oxford Walking Tour to experience one of the greatest educational institution in the world.
With the Premium 2 Hour Oxford Walking Tour go inside the famous, historical and oldest Oxford University colleges. Guides will show tourists all the famous sights, secret sights which are inside the oldest colleges, Oxford University buildings and share many interesting unknown stories of famous Oxford University graduates like Bill Clinton, Bob Hawke, J. R. R. Tolkein, C. S. Lewis, Lewis Carroll, Oscar Wilde and many more.
Premium Free Walking Tour of Oxford
Tour Timings – 11 am & 2 pm Everyday
Inspector Morse and Harry Potter filming sights are also on our tours. Visit Divinity School with 2 Hour Premium Oxford Walking Tour By Oxford Students, University Alumni & Locals (click here for more info).
2. Visit Inspector Mores Filming Sights – Visit the filming locations of Oxford ’s own detective Inspector Morse and get nostalgic by solving some murder mysteries.
For visiting Inspector Morse filming sights join a tour from our list of Walking Tours because these filming sights are not open to members of public.
3. Walk in Covered Market – Covered Market in Oxford was established in 1774 and since then it has mesmerised everyone who visited this beautiful covered market.
Experience the freshness of fruits, bakeries, coffee, and sandwiches, eat a pie or buy Oxford souvenirs.
Visit Oxford Sightseeing Attractions
There are wonderful places in the Oxford City which are iconic and remains in the human’s mind and heart forever.
Some buildings are conjoined with world’s famous university that is ‘Oxford University’, while some have their own existence.Click here for more information on Oxford Sightseeing.
All you need to know about Oxford Museums
Oxford’s top Museums and Exhibitions are set to showcase an abundance of cracking exhibitions throughout the year.
Make the most of your time by planning your visit to these Oxford attractions. From classical art to shrunken heads to stunning art galleries to world-class museums.
Best Restaurants in Oxford City
Looking for the best places to dine in Oxford?
Oxford City Visitors Guide has a detailed list of unending choice of dining options of all the famous restaurants, coffee shops, farmers’ market,cafes, milkshake joints, juice bars and food tucks in Oxford.